We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for two training sessions we are running on Friday March 25th, 2022. These training sessions have the same content and speakers, but will be done twice over the day to account for different time zones.
This training will help you prepare and plan to lead a Deep Time Walk at the largest ever convergence of community led Deep Time Walks across the world on Friday 22nd April, 2022.
Please join us for a training session on Friday March 25th 2022, which will include:
- An introduction to Deep Ecology, led by Stephan Harding
- A session on how to lead a Deep Time Walk
- An introductory session on holding the space for participant reflection and conversations after the walk.
- A new 100-page, comprehensive guide to leading a Deep Time Walk which includes everything you need to lead a Deep Time Walk in your community or school.
- In advance of the training, you will be given a discount code for any purchase from the Deep Time Field Kit from the online store – which will be active until Earth Day.
We will be running two donation-based sessions (which feature the same content and materials). This events start at 09.30-13.00 UK time (10.30-14.00 CET) and 16.30-20.00 UK time (17.30-21.00 CET). This is to account for different time zones. Please choose the one most suitable for you.
We would encourage you to step forward and lead a walk in your community/school on this day, even if you’ve never done that before!
To register for the training, please visit our Eventbrite page.