- February 10, 2022Registration is now open for two training sessions on Friday March 25th. This online training will help you facilitate your own Deep Time Walk during a wave of community led walks across the world on Earth Day - Friday April 22nd, 2022.
- February 4, 2022Deep Time Walk showcased on Outrage & Optimism podcast by Tom Rivett-Carnac, Christiana Figueres and Paul DickinsonListen to a beautiful new rendition of a Deep Time Walk in this popular climate related podcast. We're honoured to have our very own Stephan Harding leading this experience.
- November 12, 2021New 15 minute contemplative practice for use in small groups invites people to travel back through the evolution of our beautiful planet. Listen now, or download a beautifully illustrated version.
- November 12, 2021The Long Time Academy podcast hosted by Ella Saltmarshe is a collaboration between Headspace & The Long Time Project and features our very own Stephan Harding alongside Tyson Yunkaporta (Sandtalk), Marcia Bjornerud (Timefulness), Vincent Ialenti (Deep Time Reckoning), Jay Griffiths (How To Rebel).
- November 10, 2021Activists and community leaders from across the world brought a deep time aspect to the ecological and climate emergency, highlighting the importance of the COP26 talks at this critical juncture for our human family.
- October 30, 2021Documents provide facilitators with the resources needed to plan and hold the space for a transformative 4.6km Deep Time Walk experience in their local community.
- October 28, 2021Activists and community leaders from across the world are bringing a deep time aspect to the ecological and climate emergency and highlighting the importance of the COP26 talks at this critical juncture for our human family.
- September 21, 2021Partnerships with Climate Action Project and AimHi Earth bring the Deep Time Walk and associated materials into their climate curriculum and resources.
- September 14, 2021Largest ever convergence of community led Deep Time Walks across the world planned for Saturday November 6th, the day of mass mobilisation for COP26. These walks will help provide a deep time context to encourage positive action and collective advocacy for the climate and ecological emergency.